Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Years Post

One word that sums up my 2015 year is, confidence. One way I showed confidence is bringing my grades up. Another example is me playing soccer and winning a tournament as well. The final example is when me and my dad were flying in an airplane to Germany across the Atlantic Ocean.
The second word that sums up my 2015 is playing video games. One example that relates to this is when I had been playing video games with my friends online.
If I could spend more time doing one activity in 2016, it would have to be soccer. I now realized that in 2015, soccer would be an activity I should spend more time playing in 2016. In 2015, I didn't spend time engaged in this event until now. If I spend more time playing soccer, I might gain skills, speed and athleticism. I might lose time to do my homework and one of my new year resolutions had been continuing to raise my grades. I can achieve this goal by studying, reading and doing my homework. My influence on raising my grades up had always been my dad and my mom. I feel happy about this year because its like forgetting everything that has happened in 2015 and putting all the effort and attention in 2016.



1 comment: